Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Home for Licorice

Three weeks and counting!!  We just got back from a very relaxing vacation in NH and I am now ready to tackle this house.  So much to pack, sort, toss, donate, etc....  I know it will all get done, somehow.  What I don't have control over is finding a good home for Licorice.  We have been praying that God would send the right family for him and with three weeks left, I'm getting a little nervous.  God always answers our prayers, so I have no doubt Licorice will have a home before we go.  If you would like to help spread the word, here are the stats on Licorice:
2 1/2 yrs. old
1/2 standard poodle/ 1/2 german shepherd - he does not shed!!!!!
Neutered and trained
loves kids
Licorice is a hero - saved Anna's rabbit in a rainstorm!

Thank you for your help!
Love, Nanci

No comments:

Post a Comment