Friday, August 24, 2012

One week today

It is hard to believe that our first week here is over.  We have seen so much and met so many new friends!  It is Saturday morning and Jim is attending the 6:30am Chapel service for the seminary.  I guess Saturdays won't be for sleeping in!  He will then attend a meeting with Dr. Tong and many in ministry here at 8:30am.  Tomorrow, Jim will preach for the first time and we will attend the Jakarta Symphony's performance of Beethoven's Ninth.  Anna and George interview for school on Monday and will start soon after.  Hopefully, with each passing day, we will feel more and more at home.  Time to clean and do laundry and get dressed for the day.  I almost just hit the delete button thinking who is going to want to read this....but "maaf" (sorry) I will write something more interesting later.

2 comments:

  1. we're reading! - keep writing - I'm printing off the last posts to put on the bulletin board at church for those who don't "do" Internet. - love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nanci,
    I am glad that everyone is adjusting to the new home. Just letting you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete