Friday, August 10, 2012

Wide awake and dreaming

5:00 am and thoughts are racing through my head!  This is it ... Less than a week and Jakarta becomes our new home. This must be a dream, because my reality is not close to prepared for this. My house is not empty or clean, we haven't said our goodbyes to Licorice and Brownie and to top it all off, we have to somehow get to the Indonesian Embassy and secure our visas. I guess I'm hitting the panic button and praying that it somehow works out.  In the end, it always does, just not as I've imagined. I really wanted Jim to have a few days to rest before the trip and instead we will be rushing right up to the end. The 25 hour flight will have to be his down time :)
Time for me to rest in the knowledge that the Lord holds me in the palm of His hand and is intimately involved in the details of my life!  Praise be to the Great I AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment